Template:Infobox Software Template:Portal RShare is an anonymising peer-to-peer file sharing system. It offers resistance to analysis of who downloads what or offers which files, and strong encryption to resist traffic sniffing.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Search functionality and functions to comment on the quality of files.
- Resumption of interrupted downloads.
Drawbacks[edit | edit source]
- There is no technical documentation about the network protocol.
- Anonymity is unproven.
- The source code contains no documentation at all.
- The C# program requires the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Clients[edit | edit source]
- StealthNet (RShare CE) is an improved version of the RShare-client software.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.