Template:Lowercase Template:Cleanup Template:Infobox Software qBittorrent is a free BitTorrent P2P client coded in C++ / Qt4, developed by a university student (Christophe Dumez) from France. It is based on Libtorrent (Arvid Norbergs). This project is built with the Qt toolkit and was created in March 2006.
- Ability to download/upload multiple torrents simultaneously.
- DHT (Decentralized BT / Trackerless) support
- µTorrent Peer eXchange (PeX) support
- Azureus encryption support
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding
- RSS Feeds
- Video / Audio file previewing while downloading
- Limit the download/upload speeds (globally or per torrent).
- Tracker authentication
- Trackers edition
- Download in order (slower but good for previewing)
- Allows you to select only certain files from the downloading torrent.
- Can create torrent files for distribution.
- Supports various languages (20+) Localization page
- Support of unicode charsets
- Integrated search engine (as in eMule)
- Loading of the torrent directly from a URL
- Can connect through a proxy configuration.
- Auto-scan for new torrent files in a set directory
- Can filter peers through an IP filter list file (eMule format).
- Show Download / upload ratio per torrent.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Official qBittorrent website
- Official qBittorrent wiki
- Official qBittorrent bug tracker
- qBittorrent fingerprint / peerId