Features[edit | edit source]
- Upload and download speed capping / throttling & scheduling
- Internet searching with torrent search engines using KHTML part.
- Support for UDP trackers.
- IP address blacklist plugin
- Port forwarding with UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- Protocol encryption
- DHT (mainline version), and support for trackerless torrents
- µTorrent peer exchange (PEX) support (as of 2.1 RC1).
- File Prioritization
- Ability to import partially-downloaded files
- Directory scanner to automatically watch directories for new torrents
- Manual addition of trackers to torrents
- RSS feed support
- Web interface plugin with default port number 8080
New features of KTorrent 3:
- IPv6 support
- SOCKS v4 and v5 support
- The network interface to use, can now be selected
- Alternative flat list mode to display the files of a torrent
- Reorganization of the config dialog
- Individual files of a torrent can now be moved
- New queuemanager gui
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.