BitTornado is a BitTorrent client. It is developed by John Hoffman, who also created its predecessor, Shad0w's Experimental Client. Based on the original BitTorrent client, the interface is largely the same, with added features such as
- upload/download speed limitation;
- prioritised downloading when downloading batches (several files);
- detailed information about connections to other peers;
- UPnP Port Forwarding (Universal Plug and Play);
- IPv6 support (if your OS supports it/has it installed);
- PE/MSE support as of version 0.3.18.
Super seeding mode and web seeding were originally developed by the BitTornado group.
It is programmed using Python, for platform independence.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]